SEO & Content Marketing Specialist-BrainstormForce
Employment type: Freelance with the opportunity of full-time.
Are you an online marketer with experience in WordPress, SEO, and Outreach? Come, join us and work on some of the largest websites such as wpastra.com. 📈
Millions of websites use our WordPress theme and plugins! Now we are on a mission to create helpful content for WordPress users and help them succeed.
You must be experienced with Keyword Research, Competition Analysis, Content Marketing, On-Page SEO, Social Media, Outreach, and Link Building.
We are a company that builds WordPress products. So a critical requirement of this role is understanding WordPress. You must have built at least one WordPress website yourself from scratch.
What you will be handling
- Keyword Research
- Develop and manage content strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (On Page & Off Page)
- Create and implement a social media engagement strategy
- Link Building
- Reputation Monitoring
- Performance Monitoring
- Building relations with influencers in the WordPress ecosystem
- Outreach and Guest Posting
- Video Marketing
- Identifying new traffic sources and optimizing existing ones
What we are looking for
- Creative writing ability ✍
- Strong understanding of content marketing and funnel
- A creative marketing mind
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong PR Skills to connect with customers and influencers
- A decent understanding of WordPress
- You will live and breathe Search – you are a search Guru. 🙇
- Have experience with a variety of SEO and Analytics tools
Bonus points if
- Experience in Email Marketing
- Have Graphic Design experience, such as creating featured images, infographics, etc.
- Have experience with paid advertising such as Facebook Ads, Search Ads.
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people build websites and save money, time, and stress and empower web professionals to build beautiful websites faster than ever before.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Ukraine, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- Competitive pay. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit 💁
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down every now and then.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities
- Fitness Motivators – Join our #FitSharks cult to be a part of a journey to boost your fitness. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page.
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Head of Marketing
- Paid assignment (If required)
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍