Senior Quality Analyst-BrainstormForce
If you are an enthusiastic person who wants to learn and explore various possibilities and magic you can create using WordPress, come to join our WordPress Testers team.
Brainstorm Force is currently building WordPress themes & plugins that are available publicly for download as products. As a WordPress Tester, you will be working with a knowledgeable and dedicated team known for world-class products like Astra, Schema Pro, Convert Pro, Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg, Ultimate Addons for Elementor, Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer, etc.
What you will be doing
- Review the code developed & suggest code improvements to the developer.
- Suggest usability/UX-related suggestions.
- Should have a good understanding of performance testing, responsive testing, browser testing (cross-browser compatibility).
- Report the issues/bugs as best you can – however it’s big or small.
- Report the issues as descriptively and thoroughly as possible in a possible smart manner.
- If an addressed issue is fixed, they should wait till it gets thoroughly confirmed because there might be the chances that it may create another related problem.
- Should have good communication with team members and good writing skills.
- Prepare a comprehensive QA checklist and a higher-level overview of what you’re planning to test, in what order, and when.
- Prepare documentation (with the help of writers) for a better user knowledge base.
- Take the initiative to start the meeting. Meet the Project Manager / Team Lead / Developer; get your questions answered; set expectations; and schedule milestones.
- Involvement in open source projects, such as WordPress Testing.
- Develop and maintain test automation as and wherever required.
Who are we looking for
- Isn’t too good with frontend/backend code, but can read it and analyze it
- Can develop the understanding of business and problems customers try to solve
- Likes to learn
- Is a geek
- Can submit PR for minor things
- Has an eye for the details
- Is very well organized
- Has good taste in design
- Fights for good UX
- Can write good English
- Has good follow up skills
Expected to learn
- Learn & understand project management tools, such as ASANA, Trello, etc.
- Should be proficient in daily used apps like Gmail, Google Sheets, etc.
- To have reasonable control of Git.
- BrowserStack tool
- GitLab Continuous Integration
- About website performance improvements
- About website launch checklist
- To have reasonable control on the Query Monitor plugin, Blackfire, PHP Performance Testing tool.
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress and empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Ukraine, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of WordPress experts.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit 💁
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then. Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- A limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At BSF, it is a career, not a job! 😎
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you
The Hiring Process
- Fill up the form on this page.
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Technical Team
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍