Employment type: Full-time
We want to publish in depth articles related to WordPress on our various blogs; and so we’re looking for a person who can manage the content marketing.
The ideal candidate
- Understands marketing funnel
- Is well versed with online marketing, SEO and analytics
- Is fluent in written English and grammar
- Does not need to be a creative writer. But plus points if he/she is
- Has great communication skills
- Has project management abilities
- Can work with a team
The job includes
1. Research –
- Ideas: Coming up with content ideas based on our end goal
- Keywords: Candidate should be amazing with SEO keyword research to determine the potential of content idea.
- Competition: the articles we will write should be “in-depth” and #1 resource in the category / for the targeted keyword
- Determine the ultimate objective (email opt-in / sale / branding / affiliate sale)
2. Angle & Frame –
- Based on the research above, come up with an angle for the article.
- Create a title / description
- Frame the content
- Write the outline of the content
- Mention references which should be referred while writing the content.
- Provide any other data which might help writers while writing
3. Writing –
- If you’re a writer yourself — that is AWESOME! If not —
- Work with the team of writers and get the article written
- Proofread the article. Get it tweaked as necessary
4. Publish –
- Post the article on WordPress website
- Format and design the article.
- Optimize it for SEO & Social Media
- We have a design team that will help with any design needs.
4. Promote –
- Come up with posts to promote the article on social media
- Create a schedule for social media posts
- Promote the article on the internet wherever possible. Ex: blog comments, forums, groups
- Get the article to rank in top search results for targeted keywords
- Make necessary SEO tweaks as needed for better search results.
What we offer
- Long term engagement
- Opportunity to work on high traffic websites. Work closely with our top notch team
- And of course, competitive rates / pay!
Sounds interesting? Let’s connect!