Senior PHP Developer-BrainstormForce
Helping Businesses Grow Online with Simplified Solutions
As one of the most successful WordPress software product development companies, Brainstorm Force is an exciting place to work. We are looking for a passionate 3+ year experienced PHP developer to join our team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Should have the ability to solve complex problems with simple solutions.
- Should be a self-motivated and collaborative person, excited to create great web experiences.
- Should have good communications skills.
- You should have the ability to write modern, performant, Object Oriented code.
You should be proficient in
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS including cross-browser compatibility, performance.
- Version control systems such as Git.
Good to know
- Ability to build and consume RESTful APIs.
- CSS and/or any preprocessor (Sass, Less, etc.).
- Package manager e.g. Composer.
- Testing frameworks e.g. PHPUnit, jUnit, XDebug.
- Batch / Background Job Processing.
- Node.js / Grunt / Gulp.
Not required, but good if you’ve experience of
- Knowledge about WordPress coding standards.
- Experience in building WordPress plugins/functionality.
- WordPress Theme hierarchy.
- WordPress actions/filters API.
- WordPress Metabox API.