WordPress Video Educator-BrainstormForce
Employment type: Freelance with the opportunity of full-time.
We’re looking for a video product educator extraordinaire. An all-around WordPress video rock-star, you eat, breathe, sleep, and live everything WordPress and video. 🎥
You’re passionate about creating highly engaging videos that talk directly to your audience. Explaining concepts and teaching new skills and concepts to your viewers.
Your videos will form the basis of our YouTube channel, empowering our users to build the best websites they can and covering our products and digital marketing topics.
What are we looking for?
First and foremost,
- You’re a WordPress expert. You know WordPress intimately, from an end-users standpoint and a technical standpoint.
- If you’ve even built plugins and themes then nothing like it.
- You should have significant experience with plugins and themes, including WooCommerce, Elementor, Gutenberg, Yoast SEO, and of course, Astra, just to name a few.
- You love teaching. This is an education position; you should present topics with knowledge and passion to your audience. 📚
- You’re a digital marketing behemoth. You’ve been around digital marketing what feels like all your life. You’re passionate about it inside and outside of work. You absorb podcasts, blog posts, and courses like a sponge and are always looking at learning, thriving, and growing your knowledge.
- You don’t need a degree in digital marketing, but you need to be intimately familiar with every aspect of digital marketing and genuinely have a growth mindset.
This isn’t an entry-level position; you’ll be working closely with our head of content and education and our co-founders. Together we’ll help you learn, grow, and provide you with the opportunities to be the core of our Video marketing efforts.
Who are you, and what do you bring?
- Passionate about creating videos
- Know YouTube inside and out.
- Understand how SEO works on Youtube.
- Native English speaker/accent.
- Understands WordPress deeply. Perhaps you’ve built a few sites or have run your blog for a while. The important thing is that you are familiar with all aspects of how WordPress works.
- Teaching Skills. You’ve taught before, and maybe you’ve already rub an educational video course. We need someone that can explain technical concepts in easy to understand English for the beginner user.
- Edit like a pro. You are a video editing professional. You know how to edit videos and make them perfect. From picking the ideal frame to fixing issues in post-production.
- Love the camera. You’ll be in front of the camera a lot, so you mustn’t be camera shy!
- Research, research, research. You can research new ideas independently and pitch them perfectly.
- Understands marketing. Product updates, announcements, feature videos, and everything in between.
And finally, you’ll need a stable environment to film high-quality videos in. What does this mean? Neutral background colors, good lighting, and clear sound without ambient noise.
That’s not an exhaustive list, but these are the core competencies that we’re looking for. And remember this isn’t an entry-level position.
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress and empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Ukraine, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- Competitive pay. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit 💁
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities
- Fitness Motivators – Join our #FitSharks cult to be a part of a journey to boost your fitness. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page.
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Head of Content
- Paid assignment (If required)
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍