Business Development Executive-weDevs
We are looking for a Business Development Executive with 2+ years of experience.
- Conduct market and user research to identify, assess, and prioritize new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain long-term business relationships by serving as an internal advocate and client liaison.
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Evaluate and recommend partnerships.
- Develop and execute product positioning and messaging that differentiate products in the market.
- Manage certain aspects of our social channels and execute promotional campaigns.
- Occasionally write content for relevant tasks.
- Very good knowledge of WordPress and its ecosystem.
- Good with numbers, analyzing them, and taking necessary actions.
- Has a clear idea about how the software industry operates. Like licensing, pricing, customer support, transaction processes, etc.
- Has a clear concept of online marketing trends and how to use them (Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, etc.).
- Good knowledge and ideas in affiliate marketing.
- Very good working knowledge on spreadsheets, charts and presentations.
- Has a passion to learn more every day and able to follow instructions with patience.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and grow skills.
- Sense of humor ?
- Hard worker and passionate – we are growing super FAST ?
Bonus Points for Familiarity with
- Creative English writing and speaking.
- Participation in relevant events will add more value.
- Media management experiences will be valued.
It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to work hard and have fun.
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.
- TK. 25,000 – 45,000 BDT (Depends on Skill and Experience)
- Salary Review: Yearly
Benefits You’ll Get ♥
- Work in a flat organization where your voice is always heard.
- Provident fund.
- Medical Fund.
- Having Corporate deals with multiple Hospitals.
- Performance bonus.
- Increment: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Annual tour.
- Team Outing.
- Marriage Bonus and Marriage Leave.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave.
- Yearly Family Tour.
- Knowledge Sharing Session.
- Leave Encashment Facilities.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Table Tennis(Ping Pong)
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Last but not the least, WorldClass Work Environment. ?
The Application Process
- An Assignment to Complete.
- Written Exam.
- Interview with the Marketing Team Lead & HR Team.
- Final Interview with the Board of Directors.
- A Formal Job Offer.
weDevs is committed to creating the happiest company working for and is proud to provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.