An exceptionally talented Growth hacker to help us visualize the future or our user base and work on growing them. This post is ideal for a highly analytical, data-driven, super creative individual who loves rapid testing, learning and scaling new tactics. The role for this position is to develop our user base and enhancing the user experience. As we are expecting to scale the growth of our company, you must be highly motivated, self-starter and result oriented. As you will be working with people of all levels, top notch communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
What you will be doing
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Framework
- Gain a strong understanding of our products and services
- Work and focus on metrics/ KPI to escalate overall company-wise growth
- Continuous A/B testing
- Strategize, plan and execute campaigns to drive traffic to our website/social channels, acquire new customers and achieve solid and consistent growth
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses
- Identify underutilized channels for driving upsell and acquiring new paid customers
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth
- Apart from these any other growth-related tasks are assigned by the senior management.
Who Are We Looking For
- Solid knowledge on Growth Hacking & its concepts
- At least 2 years working as a Brand Evangelist/Growth Hacker
- Having knowledge of video tutorial making is preferred
- Has to experience in marketing/traction strategies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Top-notch English – grammar and self-expression must be on a super-high level
- Curiosity and desire to learn and grow skills.
- Sense of humor ?
- Hard worker and passionate – we are growing super FAST ?
It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to work hard, and have fun.
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.
- TK. 20,000 – 30,000 BDT (Depends on Skill and Experience)
- Salary Review: Yearly
Perks & Benefits You’ll Get ?♥
- Work in a flat organization where your voice is always heard.
- Provident fund.
- Medical Fund.
- Having Corporate deals with multiple Hospitals.
- Performance bonus.
- Increment: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Annual tour.
- Team Outing.
- Marriage Bonus and Marriage Leave.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave.
- Yearly Family Tour.
- Knowledge Sharing Session.
- Leave Encashment Facilities.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Table Tennis(Ping Pong)
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Last but not the least, WorldClass Work Environment. ?
The Application Process
- An Assignment to Complete.
- Written Exam
- Interview with the Team Lead & HR Team.
- Final Interview with the Board of Directors.
- A Formal Job Offer.
weDevs is committed to creating the happiest company working for and is proud to provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.