Content Writer, WordPress-weDevs
We are looking for WordPress Content Writer with having high quality online content writing experience. You must be a writer by heart.
Who Are We Looking For
- Creative-Web writing experience is a must.
- Experience in writing and formatting posts and pages on WordPress is a Plus
- Ability to research and understand technical concepts, then explain them in simple terms to people who aren’t tech-savvy.
- A Storyteller – you’re good with creating plots and telling stories
- You’re results-oriented and focused on the outcome of your writing, not just the words themselves.
- An Experienced Writer – you’ve published high-quality contents on reputed sites (e.g. articles, blogs, documentation)
- Top-notch English – grammar and self-expression must be on a super-high level
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- A Team player, who prefers team performance over his/her personal achievements.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and grow skills.
- Sense of humor ?
- Hard worker and passionate – we are growing super FAST ?
What You Will Be Doing
- Content Writing & Development (SEO-friendly with 2000+ length)
- Content Promotion Through Social channels & Community Engagement
- Copywriting for Products & Landing Pages
- Working closely with developers and support team members to write new feature announcements.
- Conduct Customer Success Stories
- Craft Sales Emails
- Content Research & Keywords Analysis
- SEO / SEM (Search Engine Optimization & Marketing)
Bonus Points for Familiarity with
- Social Media Ads (Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn)
- Google Ads
- Affiliate Marketing
It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to work hard, and have fun.
- Salary: 18,000 to 35,000 BDT (Depends on Skill and Experience)
- Salary Review: Yearly
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.
Perks & Benefits You’ll Get ? ♥
- Work in a flat organization where your voice is always heard.
- Provident fund.
- Medical Fund.
- Having Corporate deals with multiple Hospitals.
- Performance bonus.
- Increment: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Annual tour.
- Team Outing.
- Marriage Bonus and Marriage Leave.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave.
- Yearly Family Tour.
- Knowledge Sharing Session.
- Leave Encashment Facilities.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Table Tennis(Ping Pong)
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Last but not the least, WorldClass Work Environment. ?
The Application Process
- An Assignment to complete.
- Interview with the Team Lead & HR Team.
- English Skill Test.
- Final Interview with the Board of Directors.
- Reference check.
- A formal job offer.
weDevs is committed to creating the happiest company working for and is proud to provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.