Senior Frontend Developer-BrainstormForce
Employment type: Full-time
If you believe in the magic of WordPress, then you know what goes behind those are beautiful websites. We’re looking for an enthusiastic person who wants to learn and explore the various possibilities and magic you can create using art of design, come to join our Frontend Developers team.
Brainstorm Force is currently building WordPress themes & plugins that are available publicly for download as products. As a Frontend Developer, you will be working with a knowledgeable and dedicated team known for world-class products like Astra, Schema Pro, Convert Pro, Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg, Ultimate Addons for Elementor, Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer, etc.
What you will be doing
- Design responsive, cross-browser compatible web applications
- Responsible for the visual outlook of our products
- Deliver quality code on time
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, and prototypes
- Execute all visual design stages from concept, designing, testing to final hand-off to engineering
- Follow coding standards and use existing procedures to solve standard problems
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Keep abreast watch on industry trends & search new design ideas
- Follow design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
- Working closely with product owners, lead developers, and designers
- Self-starter and collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Drive meetings, presentations, and demos in an effective manner to bring them up to a conclusion
What must-have skills we are looking for
- Strong knowledge and proven experience of semantic HTML5 and responsive cross-platform CSS
- Strong knowledge of WordPress & WordPress Template Hierarchy
- Deep expertise and knowledge in UX design systems and processes
- Extensive development, designing, and debugging skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Material or Bootstrap design systems
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop design software tools
- Good eye for design aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory, and typography
- Attention to detail work with a good understanding of UI/UX principles
- Absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Good listener, communicator, and team player
- Be able to work independently on a project-by-project basis and also work in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment
What we expect good to have
- Working & troubleshooting knowledge of PHP
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git)
- Knowledge of Nginx, AWS, and cloud-based architecture
- Knowledge of proper authentication practices and methodologies with cookie-based sessions, OAuth2, etc.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress to empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Ukraine, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of adept WordPress developers.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit. 💁
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then. Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At BSF, it is a career, not a job! 😎
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Technical Team
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍