Second Level Support Superhero – WPMUDev
Do you want to be part of an incredible team that goes above and beyond for our members?
Are you a WordPress Wizard that loves solving complex problems?
We’re looking for incredible people to join our pretty awesome team as Second Level Support.
Here at WPMU DEV, we power and host websites used by millions of users every day, and you could be one of the superheroes that help make this happen!THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE
Managing complex queries passed over from Support. You’ll be figuring out the root cause of the problem, finding ways to avoid conflict between different WordPress components and providing customer snippets that add cool new features.
- Coordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff
- Hanging out in the WordPress.org forums – being massively friendly, helpful and useful
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Being an active part of the Incsub team
- Being involved with our members
- Know your WordPress, as well as developing on the WordPress platform. This, of course, means you’ll have intimate knowledge of PHP.
- Proficient with WP Hooks and Core functions.
- A keen understanding of JS.
- Epic communication skills.
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team.
- Typing speed (it matters!)
- Love people and love yourself!
- Up to 35 days paid leave per annum.
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- Long service leaves (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while.
- Up to 2 months’ salary bonus based on company growth targets.
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get.
- Technology budgets every three years – the longer you serve, the more you deserve!
Location is not important. As long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed, passionate, and know your WordPress, we’d love to hear from you.WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Download the SLS Task Sheet, answer the questions and then submit your application. It’s that simple!