Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.
We’re looking for incredible people to join our pretty awesome team as Python Developer.
You’ll be self-motivated, a real go-getter, a coding connoisseur.
Whether you are a technical support engineer wanting to advance or a Python Developer that’s looking for something new and challenging – we want to hear from you!REQUIREMENTS
- In Depth understanding of Python is paramount
- Amazon(AWS), Architecture-wise, understanding scaling would also be a pretty important thing.
- SQS and EC2
- WordPress knowledge, including knowledge of themes and plugins.
- intimate knowledge of PHP.
So far, so good? Awesome, keep reading!
It will be your job to build and maintain our sites as well as assisting our customers with their WordPress sites, themes, and plugins.
Basically, our hardworking customers should be able to relax knowing that their sites are in the best possible hands!JOB BENEFITS
- Up to 35 days paid leave per annum
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months’ salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years – the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly – the longer you work, the more you get.
Our company values are that family and friends come first and we are always looking to promote internally!WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If you would like to be a part of our company and if you feel that your values match ours, download the Python Developer Task Sheet, answer those questions and then get your application in! That simple!
* If you don’t include the completed task sheet, we won’t assess your application