Employment type: Freelance with the opportunity of full-time.
Love using social media and working with influencers, partners, and educators?
We seek a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our business development marketing strategies.
If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who knows how to build successful partnerships, then you are the person we are looking for.
Interest and passion for WordPress is a must!
What we are looking for?
- You understand people; you know what they want; you know how to build relationships/partnerships.
- You love talking with people, following up with them, and building long-lasting relationships.
- You’re incredibly flattering and enjoy making another person’s day.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking the initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in your work’s quality and craftsmanship rather than just doing it to get it done.
What you will be handling?
- Research, connect, and onboard new WordPress influencers (Bloggers, YouTubers, Social Media Influencer, etc.) to promote Astra and other WordPress products.
- Analyze our existing affiliates, start communication with them for promoting our products.
- Check Existing affiliates/partners sites – Find opportunities to promote our products. Follow Up with them to get our products placed/promoted.
- Maintain excellent relationships with key accounts and develop future accounts and provide them with quality customer service for all existing partners.
- Managing the onboarding of newly launched partnerships.
- Research and develop SEO, paid and email-marketing partners, influencers, educators, and other marketing partners to generate pro Astra subscribers.
- Creating outreach marketing plans and implementing them successfully towards achieving the set objectives.
- Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair deals for content, and ensuring the applicable agreements are in place.
- Creating and managing outreach efforts during special event-related campaigns. (Like Halloween/Black Friday Sale, etc.)
- All other responsibilities as assigned
Here are some skills and experience that will come in handy:
- Partnerships manager experience.
- Excellent communication skills along with a super-high level of self-expression
- Hands-on experience in client handling, including communication, follow-ups, convincing abilities, building relationships, etc
- Knowledge of essential tools such as CRMs, Email Finders, Influencer Marketing Tools, SEO Tools, WordPress Tools, Social Media Tools, etc
- Builds successful, collaborative, genial, and trusting relationships that contribute to the team’s effectiveness, both personally and the team.
- Knowledge of Affiliate Marketing basics.
- Willing to learn new techniques regarding outreach and should be good at conducting PR exercises.
- Creativity and resourcefulness – Ability to create & adjust the right partnership
- Time Management – You’re able to juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize your work effectively to meet all deadlines.
Bonus points if you also have: ?
- Experience in marketing a software product.
- Analytical skills and a healthy approach towards data and spreadsheets
- Knowledge of SEO, social media marketing, and paid advertising
- Managed Affiliate Program with good results
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress and empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Ukraine, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes. ?
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- Competitive pay. ?
- Work from anywhere.
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit ?
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey. ?
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page.
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Head of Marketing
- Paid assignment (If required)
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍